Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Bahrain Birthday

Took this gem of a pic on my birthday. 

Me and my boys...

I thought I was going to be super sad being so far from home, especially since Andrew was on a boat in the middle of the Gulf. I was surprised. It was a great day. 

I bought myself a cute workout outfit (because you know, nothing motivates you to hit the gym like a new outfit) - spent the morning with the boys - did some air squats and situps in the hotel - went to the mall ALL DAY LONG - and ate dinner at opening night of Bahrain's new PF CHANGS!!!

Yep - it was just like being home. Except that my birthday lasted 2 days. With the time difference I was getting birthday messages well into the next day here. It.Rocked.

Side Note:
Bahrain's City Center Mall = Pure AMAZING
I can see myself spending many hours and many many Dinars there.
Caden is smitten as well (bowling alley, waterpark, arcade, movie theater, and Krispy Kreme)

I am so thankful for our new friend Rebecca. She made sure I had a great day, and was just pure fun to be with. Not to mention, I could listen to her accent all.day.long. (I may have made her say, "Let's put another shrimp on the barbi" the other day - it was epic). 

Here's to my last year of my 20s...next year I really will be sad and depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...