Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Floating City

I think we've found our house!!! We've seen the good, the bad, the ugly, and the absolute disgusting (a still- lived in bachelor pad that smelled like my brother's room did in high school - ugh....I'm still dry heaving just thinking about it).

I don't want to jinx it, so I'll save the details for later; but it's in the Floating City and it is perfect.


I wouldn't mind having a canal in my backyard for 2 years. Nor would I mind kayaking and paddle boarding every evening....oh man I want this!!!

Fingers crossed!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is great Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so going to enjoy your blog, Kristina! You have won the "Mother of Year" Award in my book just adjusting to this new life by yourself and two sweet little boys. Hope you get this house, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...