Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Davis Stew Continued...


It's been three weeks since we started supplementing....and the stats are in.

It's working!!! Little D is finally gaining weight again. He has gained 2 pounds in the past three weeks! His growth chart isn't flat lining anymore - in fact...it's gone up in almost a 45 degree angle!

I'm one happy mommy. 

He is still ridiculously LONG. Somehow he grew another INCH bringing him to 28" long! So in length he is literally OFF THE CHARTS!!! His weight is in the whopping 16th percentile. 

The tech pulled up his growth charts and I said, "What's that one mean?" As I pointed to one where D is BELOW the charts, zero-ith (I have no idea how to say that...but you get the point) percentile. He informed me that it's the length to weight ratio...and considering his crazy length, he's underweight. 

Little D even took his shots like a champ! Caden loved watching since this time HE didn't have to get shots too. I'm super proud of D though, he cried for like 5 seconds and then was over it. He is WAY tougher than his big brother.

So there you go little buddy...long and skinny and pretty awesome in every way. Those genes clearly did not come from me. The long/skinny genes that is...clearly the awesome genes came straight from me.

Dear Lord, if we have a daughter next please bless her with the long and skinny genes too. Thanks, Kristina 

And That's 'Watts' She Said....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...