Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day Andrew

Yesterday I posted a tribute to my own Dad...but I can't leave out the man of my dreams. My husband. 

Our boys are SO LUCKY to be able to call this man Daddy. 

Andrew hates public praise for how awesome he is...so I'll keep it short and sweet. 

THIS DADDY ROCKS!

He takes care of me and the boys better than I could have ever imagined. He loves us like crazy and we are always his first priority. I absolutely love that after D was born people would ask, "How does it feel to be a Daddy now?" and he would get so annoyed and reply, "I've been a Daddy for several years." I love him so much for that.

We will follow this guy to the end of the earth...aka Bahrain. 

So, in honor of the best husband, partner, daddy ever...here are some of my favorite pictures from the past few years. 

Now, Andrew, hurry home because I'm making your favorite 
"The Most Amazing Pot Roast and Garlic Mashed Potatoes EVER"

The hotel room smells amazing...I bet you'll be able to smell it when you get off of the elevator. 

We love you 'the world' 
Happy Father's Day My Love.
\
Andrew and Caden on their first meeting.











First time holding Davis...













Yep...this guy is pretty amazing. We are so lucky.

and That's 'Watts' She Said....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...